List of Player Privilages. First grant the privilage with an admin-level character (.grantpriv [name]), then .enable [name]. NPCs may have privilage as well, see npcdesc.cfg.
- moveany - can move any item
- renameany - can rename any character
- clotheany - can equip items on any character
- showadv - does nothing
- invul - cannot be killed
- seehidden - hidden characters can be seen
- seeghosts - ghosts can always be seen
- hearghosts - ghosts are heard normally
- seeinvisitems - can see items that are inivisble
- dblclickany - can use any item, regardless of LOS or distance
- losany - always has Line-of-sight to any object
- ignoredoors - doors do not block movement
- freemove - immune to paralyze, frozen, stamina cost for movement, ignores PushThrough syshook.
- all - grants all available privilages
If you know if any information is incorrect on these pages, mail your corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2003-2011 David Carpman, all rights reserved. DO NOT REPRODUCE, MIRROR, ALTER, SPINDLE, MUTILATE, OR SIT ON.